Chitika Ads

Tuesday, October 2, 2012


Reasons I Got Into the Sporting Business:

1.      Growing up and having such great parents, I got pushed into sports. My parents were athletes growing up and they thought it was important for me to get involved in them not only for exercise, but to meet the great friends I grew up with my entire life. The same kids I grew up with playing baseball, basketball, and football with, are still my best friends even though we go to different colleges. Sports bring everyone closer together. If you know sports you can talk to almost anyone.

2.      I love sports items. Whether it is a jersey, rookie card, or even just an autographed ticket, each item has its own story. I collect pretty much every ticket for each event I go to and because every time I look through them, I can pretty much remember the game and whether something significant happened or not. Also it shows your passion for a particular player or team and you can again, relate to other fans. Even if it is a fan of the rival team, you can get into heated arguments because you are so competitive, but that’s sports! And I love it!

3.      The final reason I got into sports is because I want to spread my knowledge and passion to other fans, whether seasoned or new. Sports is a multibillion dollar industry and is involved in so many lives and everyone should be able to have the chance to enjoy it, and I just want to help spread the knowledge and gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment