Welcome to my online store. The one and only, hopefully to
become famous soon, Blake’s Hall of Fame Sports Memorabilia. For most of you,
this is your first time visiting this site, and hopefully not your last either.
My goal is to make this experience as fulfilling and easy as possible. If you
are on the website trying to get some gift ideas, I do have some
recommendations for you to try to make this process easier. Anything that is
related to the sports industry can be expensive and knowing that everything is
certified authentic makes it even more competitive when it comes to pricing. The
two things I would recommend are my autographed jerseys and autographed
pictures. The jerseys are the more expensive item so be sure the person means a
whole lot more to you of course! Everything on the jersey is authentic down to
the very last thread. Some jerseys in stock are game worn and some were just
bought authentic and then signed. The game worn jerseys are more expensive than
the regular ones, but not by much and if you buy it, you can say that this
player wore it! Most of the pictures I have that are autographed are made out
to the people in the picture because they had it taken with that particular
athlete so they are less expensive because they are hard to sell, but I do have
some regular pictures that are autographed too. These would make great gifts
for anyone in the immediate but extended family!
No comments:
Post a Comment