Chitika Ads

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Product Recommendation Again


Here’s to another product recommendation for my store! The product I will be talking about today is the hood sweatshirt with my company’s logo on it. It is a cotton sweatshirt that is extremely warm and comfortable for those days when it is a bit chilly outside. It makes a great gift for anyone who loves my store or sports memorabilia because people know my store. People are probably wondering what size to order in case it shrinks, but I promise you that it will not, otherwise you will get 100% of your money back. A lot of sweatshirts come tight in the neck also, and I made sure when I designed this product that it did not come this way. I have seen people that ruin new sweatshirts by cutting it at the corner of the hood to give them more neck room and it looks bad, plus it is also a waste of money. So be sure to buy this product from my store, you will love it. Again, thanks again for visiting my blog and reading what I have to say about my business. Also by buying this sweatshirt, it helps give my company more publicity. The more, the better to me. I am trying to make this the best sports memorabilia store around so word of mouth and wearing around the logo will help me out significantly. I also want to reiterate that I’m here for the customers, so if you have any ideas for products, please feel free to suggest them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment